Friday, July 13, 2007

Off to China!

Our time in Hong Kong has come to an end. We fly to Shanghai in a couple of hours. I will try to blog and upload photos from there, although I'm not sure I will be able to. Our Tiananmen Square posts might set off the Chinese government's massive Internet censoring infrastructure, dubbed "the Great Firewall of China." In other words, I might not even be able to log on or even read the blog.

I did this on purpose since I wanted to see whether the blog (because of my post on the Tiananmen anniversary vigil on June 4 would get caught in the system or not.

If I am unable to long into this from anywhere in China, the next time I'll be able to log in won't be until when I get to Hanoi, Vietnam in late July, but I will be checking emails from the road.

Stay tuned....

2 comments:

henrychan888 said...

Dear fellow Trojans in Hong Kong,

I hope this email finds you all well. My name is Henry Chan and I'm an MBA student at USC Marshall in Los Angeles. I'll be attending HKUST's MBA program from Jan - May 2008.

It's a few months early, but I'd like to start looking for an Internship/Job in HK, so that I can finance my studies while abroad. Moreover, I am considering a permanent Job in Asia after the program. I'm wondering if you can help me with this or direct me to the appropriate person for internships/Jobs.

Best Regards,


Henry Chan
MBA Candidate, Class of 2008
University of Southern California
Marshall School of Business
Tel (310) 709-7069
Henry.Chan.2007@marshall.usc.edu
or
Henry@BiggestMenu.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.